Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-04-2012, 03:56   #1

St Maarten ( leave 14th May) or Panama (late May) to Tahiti or Cooks

We are looking for an easy going, reliable third crew on a Beneteau 50 for the trip of a lifetime. Some experience is a benefit but not imperative but you must be sure that you do not suffer from seasickness and are physically and mentally in good shape. Personality and compatibility are the two main factors in our choice so we would like to meet you in person first - we realise this limits our choice only to those who are in the area or prepared to travel. We need someone who is keen to contribute and learn, has a willing attitude and a sense of humour.
Nigel the skipper is very experienced blue water sailor. Anticipated arrival in Tahiti is late July
No smokers. No alcohol on board.
Please send your CV etc to fewtrellATfewtrell DOT co DOT nz. Thanks.
Old 25-04-2012, 06:52   #2

Re: St Maarten ( leave 14th May) or Panama (late May) to Tahiti or Cooks

Hi DebF

My name is Samuel, I'm 20 years old and i'm looking to join a crew
I'm not very experienced with sailing but I'm a very
fast learner and willing to get started.
I have aresume if needed just ask and i'll send it
I'm very friendly,love boats and the sea, very out going
and easy to get along with.
I'm very good at cooking and fishing,athletic and have a some collage
credits.
I hope i can hear from you sometime soon and hope your in the best of health

Samuel Cooper
Old 26-04-2012, 09:14   #3

Hello,

I'm in Colon, Panama and looking to crew on to the Pacific. I'm 22 from San Diego, California and have been sailing with a family through the Greater Antilles for the last 2 months. If you're interested, check back with me when you arrive in Panama. If I have left maybe we can meet up in the South Pacific. Bon Voyage,

Matt Foster
Old 28-04-2012, 17:07   #4

Greetings,
I am very interested in a crew position. I am 24 (male) from Santa Cruz, CA currently working in Costa Rica, available in Panama May 21st. I am a competent sailor but have no off shore sailing experience. I am looking to experience life onboard before buying my own sailboat. I am very easy going and positive. I love to cook, fish, surf, swim, clean, etc. Please see my website at srstephens.wordpress.com to learn more about me.Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best, Scott Stephens
Old 03-05-2012, 07:08   #5

Hello good morning, I'm interested in becoming the new crew member. I'm a 34 years old spanish sailor with experience at off shore cruising but with many things to learn (in this world we are always learning from everything and everyone). I'm good in boatcares cause I have been working on a shipyard for 5 years and I got all STCW pro certificates, I also worked on a tug and on a ferry as officer, and made some deliveries across the east atlantic. I've the qualifications of chief engineer, diving guide, skipper and I don't suffer from seasickness jeje. Right now I'm at St Marteen after being sailing across the caribean with several sailing boats and crossing the Altantic on a 20 meters schooner in January. I speak Spanish, English and understand French and speak a few.
I'm an easy going enthusiastic guy that likes to meet people, world knowledge, music, hicking, diving, fishing,... I would send you an email with my CV and I expect we can meet each other.

Thank you very much.

Best regards, Oscar

quaik78@gmail.com
Old 03-05-2012, 07:19   #6

Hello good morning, I'm interested in becoming the new crew member. I'm a 34 years old spanish sailor with experience at off shore cruising but with many things to learn (in this world we are always learning from everything and everyone). I'm good in boatcares cause I have been working on a shipyard for 5 years and I got all STCW pro certificates, I also worked on a tug and on a ferry as officer, and made some deliveries across the east atlantic. I've the qualifications of chief engineer, diving guide, skipper and I don't suffer from seasickness jeje. Right now I'm at St Marteen after being sailing across the caribean with several sailing boats and crossing the Altantic on a 20 meters schooner in January. I speak Spanish, English and understand French and speak a few.
I'm an easy going enthusiastic guy that likes to meet people, world knowledge, music, hicking, diving, fishing,... I would send you an email with my CV and I expect we can meet each other.

Thank you very much.

Best regards, Oscar

quaik78@gmail.com
Old 03-05-2012, 09:55   #7

Boat: Hunter 42 Passage
Send a message via Skype™ to Panamajames

Greetings

Who pays the return airline ticket? Who pays the food? Also isn't there a bond that needs to be paid in advance. Who pays the bond? And Visa required for some nationality's. What would be the stopping points along the way? Thanks

Tags
Panama, tahiti