Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-01-2013, 21:04   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to Falcontxtxp
Exclamation Special Situation!!!

I am seeking vessels that I can be long term on board to acquire the extra experience necessary for sailing the world... I am very interested in buying a boat “OR” buying into a boat "partnership" but I will be honest in saying that I do not know yet what type of a boat is the right one for me.

I have good experience sailing; on January 2013 Bay of Islands Racing week New Zealand I accomplished first place in a 4 days series racing in a Beale 35 Yacht; Competed in a 50 kilometers ruff coastal line race in a Elliot 8 M Cruiser/Racier, wiping-out two times crossing the finishing line last "YES both extremes". On December 2012 I made a passage from Sydney Australia to Hobart Tasmania on a Morgan Yacht 45 OR, also I lived for 22 year in Miami Beach USA making the Atlantic Ocean my playground sailing on a Colgate 26, power boating, fishing and diving.

I am well fit, well-mannered, extremely positive, easy going individual with a ken common sense; moreover I am a highly educated individual with a degree in financing, certificate of completion in Pilot for single engine airplane, NAUI Scuba Diver, Survival skills in the forests, deserts, mountains and Waters.
I Fluently speak write & read in Russian, Spanish, English and Portuguese with Basics in Italian & French... I LOVE Flying, Skydiving, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Hunting, Wild Camping, Art, Music & Traveling.

If any of this make sense to you, if you would be willing to share some time sailing together and teaching me everything about your boat... I would like to meet you and talk about the necessary arrangements for us to do that.

Respectfully yours,

Karlos
Phone +64-027-922-21-29
E-mail Falcontxtxp@gmail.com
Skype Falcontxtxp
Gtalk Falcontxtxp