Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 13:57   #1

Boat: Perry 50
pirate South Carolina to Caribbean / February - June 2012

Looking for a crew to sail from South Carolina to the Caribbean starting February 1, Sail from: Charleston to Savannah, Jacksonville down the Intercoastal to Ft. Lauderdale, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, St. Martin, St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & St. Barb then sail back to the State early June (Prefer female crew)
Old 06-11-2011, 08:18   #2

Send a message via Skype™ to CharlesFCook
Re: South Carolina to Caribbean / February - June 2012

PM Sent.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:20   #3

Boat: Hunter 30

Hello! I'm docked in Charleston and new to sailing. I bought my first sail boat this past July and have been learning lots! I love the water and the marina lifestyle. My Hunter 30 needs some work before it's ready to go out plus I'm eager to learn to sail If you still need some help, I'm a hard worker and can cook too. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Old 11-11-2011, 17:15   #4

Boat: Looking for 27-30 ft

Hi Max.

I'm interested!

Though I'm not your preferred female crew, I am a good wingman...

Send me a msg to chat some more if you still have space.

Info about me: http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...-cr-71479.html
Old 26-12-2011, 14:34   #5

Hi,

Married with three children and 2 grandsons, I am 57 and still working but am trying to ease my way out of the rat race. I've booked off work for February, unpaid, and am looking for an opportunity to sail and share expenses. I've owned two keel boats, the latest a Bayfield 25 with my brother, we sail on Lake Ontario in any weather. I don't have any blue water experience.

You'll find I'm handy on a boat. I pulled out and and re-installed our auxiliary diesel for a rebuild. While it was out I fitted it with an alternator and wired it into the boat so we don't need shore power any more. We also fitted an auto-tiller, do you have one?

I like to cook and I don't smoke or take drugs. The way I have fun on a trip is to look for the good in everyone I meet. People everywhere are open and curious about us if I can just slow down and appreciate them. Women can be a challenge if they see you as a 'sugar daddy' so I try to keep things correct (I just returned from a week cycling in Cuba with my brother).

Please let me know if I might fit into your plans. I can certainly cover expenses and can meet you in any port you choose.

Andy Welch
Streetsville, Canada

Looking for a crew to sail from South Carolina to the Caribbean starting February 1, Sail from: Charleston to Savannah, Jacksonville down the Intercoastal to Ft. Lauderdale, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, St. Martin, St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & St. Barb then sail back to the State early June (Prefer female crew)[/QUOTE]
Old 26-12-2011, 22:38   #6
Noa

I am 22 years old (world traveler) female , very fit and in good health.
I'm easy going, hard worker person.
i like the water (i'm a scuba diver and a surfer), i'm willing to cook and clean.
i don't have any plans for the next 6 moth.
i will be happy to join your crew and to make it to my new adventure.
PM me.
Old 25-01-2012, 08:04   #7

hello im a 24 yr old female and i am interested in joining your crew. i am very outgoing anf fun and enjoy the caribbean alot. I am from trinidad so i'm use to the island life. i love the ocean so i like freediving , snorkeling and watersports. I can cook some good caribbean food too well i hope i am what you are looking for . i am available now to jump on. thanks and hope to hear from you soon..i am in west palm beach florida
Old 25-01-2012, 08:22   #8

Boat: 1988 Hans Christian 33

Man, that's a tremendous amount of ground to cover in 4-4.5 months. I would think it would take you about that long just to get down there (considering your proposed island hopping), not to mention the long sail back to SC.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:05   #9

pirate Re: South Carolina to Caribbean / February - June 2012

I sent you a private message, let me know if you are unable to read it. I am 32 y/o female that is interested in joining your crew for 2-3 weeks.

Tags
Caribbean, caribbean