Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-08-2011, 09:58   #1

Location: from Liverpool, Uk. Currently traveling South America
Smile South America West Over the South Pacific

Hi all I´m a 30 yr old female from UK currently traveling in Peru, trying to sail my way over the Pacific aiming to hit NZ in the first few months of 2012.

I can get to any port from Chile up to Mexico for the right boat and am able to be smiling with you ready willing and able within a week from now onwards.

I always dreamt of crossing an ocean with the wind, I´ve got some sailing experience as a deckhand island hopping around the BVI, Ionian and Dalmation Islands although no proffessional sailing quals. I can offer top notch company; rustle up some kitchen treats; first aid quals; excellent with kids; basic Spanish; clean and tidy; I´m willing to pay my way foodwise etc... enthusiastic, rapid learner, keen to learn more, happy to turn my hand to whatever is needed, no quarms with taking orders - do you need an extra pair of hands? will be lurking round Ecuador from August 2011 onwards looking out for a boat to jump on, I´ll scrub your decks up good!

Any takers?

Liz

Tags
South America, south pacific