Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-03-2012, 17:41   #1

South America to French Polynesia/New Zealand/Australia

I am 34 year old man from Poland. More than 10 years ago I spent one week on sea, so I have got very little experience. I look for a crew position from South America in direction to French Polinesia / Papua / Australia / New Zealand. So if you go west from South America - I am interested in.

I am hardworking person eager to develope my konwledge on sailing. I underestand what team work is, I know how to share everyday life activities and help each other in a group. I am communicative and avoid conflicts. I am ready to share costs and work as any other on the boat.

Now I am in the middle of round the world trip. So far I have been traveling for ten years or more (about one or two monts per year). I visited Asia, Middle East, Affrica, South America. During my trips I take a lot of pictures and write a blog. When I stay in Poland - I work and study. I've finished computer science and afterwards science of religion studies. Now I work in IT company.

Tags
Australia, French Polynesia, South America