Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 22:37   #1

Send a message via AIM to tripperdre
Thumbs up SoCal (San Diego) Going South - Available December 2011 for 6 Months or More

Hello,

I am a fit and able 23 yr. old who is looking to crew on a boat headed from CA to the South Pacific and ideally on to Australia. I graduated from UCSB in 2010 and have since realized that there's no rush to jump behind a desk. I'm looking to escape the "joys" of my peers and find what's actually important. I have extensive travel experience and I have been sailing since before I could walk and am very comfortable on boats. I am a very sociable person and find it easy to relate to most anyone. In my spare time I'm into hiking, surfing, camping, biking, skating, fishing, drawing, reading, and music. I'll eat whatever and sleep wherever. American citizen. Can speak intermediate Spanish and some French.

Currently located in San Diego. Can provide local references. email: tripperdressler at hotmail
Old 20-11-2011, 09:51   #2

Boat: Herreshoff cat Ketch 40'
Re: SoCal (San Diego) Going South - Available December 2011 for 6 Months or More

If you can get to malaysia and need some local sailing ( 3 or 4 week trips) up and down the Malay / Thai / Sumatra coast then drop me a note. I'll be looking for crew alternate months to help with Pollen Path.
Old 22-11-2011, 19:31   #3

Re: SoCal (San Diego) Going South - Available December 2011 for 6 Months or More

Cheers Pollen Path. Hopefully I do make it out on another boat and I will drop you a line indeed. Happy sailing!
Old 03-01-2012, 11:30   #4

Still available in San Diego to crew

Tags
san diego