Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2016, 09:41   #16

Re: Single Female - Skilled Sailor - Interested in Cruising

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilym View Post
I grew-up sailing and am very comfortable on boats. I have raced for years and stay up-to-date with training (ex. ASA101-104, Safety at Sea certification). Would like to explore remarkable places with cool people. Live in Los Angeles - willing to fly to other destinations if the experience is compelling. Please contact me if I might be a fit!
Hi. I'm planning to sail my boat from Cartagena, Spain to Barcelona starting 1st week May 2016. It will be an interesting trip, stopping off/anchoring/marinas & lively towns along the way.
Would you be interested in joining me. I can email you boat pics, pics of me (i've no teeth so can't bite) etc.
Life is for living - we don't get a second go !!
Old 13-02-2016, 11:44   #17
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Twin mast 17m motor sailor

Hi your posting popped up on my tablet.
I plan to sail from Greece to South Africa in April. Im looking for an adventurous group to join me and share the experience. If that appeals to you. Send an email to oceansafari4@gmail.com and I will send further detals. PF.
Old 13-02-2016, 12:19   #18

Hi.
I think you'd really enjoy sailing with me from Cartagena, Spain to Barcelona. I'm a crazy, whacky guy, with a good sense of humour. Food, wine, accommodation all paid for by me. I love Life - this will be one of those FUN adventures you'll be talking about for years.
Are you adventurous & ready for the challenge ?
Regards Tom
Old 13-02-2016, 16:10   #19

Boat: 1983 Beneteau FIRST 42S

Hello Emily,
You have much to chose from looking at the responses which is quite understandable.
I am in LaPaz Mexico cruising the Sea of Cortez. Not to far away and relatively easy to get to. The Sea is amazing. Swam with Whale Sharks yesterday. Totally cool.
I am looking for someone (female) to share some of this with me.
If this looks like something you would like to explore let me know and I can send you a more complete profile and some references.
Cheers
Dennis
Old 13-02-2016, 16:34   #20

I think there's a boat (catamaran, very nice, just done a transantlantic), with owners a lovely couple, heading through Panama and back to Tasmania before long (bound to be looking for crew), and having a chat with them, could be right up your street.

Can't think of their name now, but they do post here. Was it Miss something? Or was that the boat?

Travelling solo personally, so absolutely no use to you.

Good luck though, and happy travels.
Old 22-02-2016, 10:24   #21

Quote:
I grew-up sailing and am very comfortable on boats. I have raced for years and stay up-to-date with training (ex. ASA101-104, Safety at Sea certification). Would like to explore remarkable places with cool people. Live in Los Angeles - willing to fly to other destinations if the experience is compelling. Please contact me if I might be a fit!
Hi Emilym
I am Captain Jean I would like to cross from Fort Lauderdale to Nassau beginning of next week...Then the Exumas to Georgetown. Then back to Nassau and Florida end of April. You can always fly if you wish to come back before
If interested reply asap
Captain Jean Tell me about you ple!!!
Old 22-02-2016, 10:35   #22

Quote:
Captain Jean Reply needed asap
Thanks Emilyn
Old 22-02-2016, 11:57   #23

please, send more datailed plans. When do you pretend to arive in barcelona? What kind of boat? What do you spect from me.

Thanks

PS
Old 23-02-2016, 08:11   #24

Quote:
Please Emilyn
I have something really interesting for you for the next three months
Leaving Fort Lauderdale 2/26 for Nassau. Then the Exumas ...Puerto Rico Bvi. Puerto Rico Ft Lauderdale
Back beginning of June
Captain Jean
Urgent Reply asap
Old 24-02-2016, 05:10   #25

Quote:
Hi Emilym
I am captain John and Ii want to leave fro. Fort Lauderdale asap. Want to go across to Nassau. Then Exumas. Puerto Rico BVI and return to Ft Lauderdale beginning of June.
Tell me more about yourself.
Email me at : jeandext97@gmail. com
Could be a marvelous experience for you if you are really motivated in sailing in good company . Let's sail in a good friendship. ..nothing else...
Jean. Answer asap Thanks. On my gmail
Old 24-02-2016, 05:30   #26

Boat: Morgan OI 41 CCS

Going from Atlantic City NJ to Miami FL April first
can use help.
Old 14-03-2016, 15:20   #27
woc

Boat: Lagoon450

Hi Emily,
Looks like you have plenty options, here is another one for you.
i own a 45 ft Lagoon catamaran and have sailed it from Florida early this season to the South Pacific with my female partner. Unfortunately she dropped out for family reasons and I am looking for someone with experience to carry on. My plan is to cruise the South Pacific for the season and end it in Singapore. If all or part of it interest you, please contact me on "woc@myridium.net". I am located on the island of Nuku Hiva.
One can get here from LA via Tahiti and the air fare is on me for the right person.
Hope to hear from you, Gert
Old 14-03-2016, 16:03   #28

Boat: Oday sloop 28

Quote:
not sure about this sight .. if you will see this ?
there are many opportunity's and some pay ..I have and am looking for a partner if you thing we might ..?? hit me up
Paul
urockto@optonline.net

Tags
cruising, sail, single