Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 02:20   #1

Singapore to Phillipines, Japan , and Alaska. Any or part.

We plan on leaving mid to late March 2013 From Malaysia to Borneo/ Phillipines then on up to Japan and over to Alaska. The trip will take several months. This is a cost shared trip with the exception of any Boat expenses eg fuel , berthing etc. The boat is a modified Morgan Out Island 51 which is also listed for sale on this forum. The above trip is scheduled but due to cancellation if she sells. The "for sale" thread can provide additional information about the vessel for those interested. You can also check out our blog at Voyage of the Rogues' Scholarship. Thank you for your consideration. Captain Mark (USCG 100 ton)
Old 07-01-2013, 03:17   #2

Re: Singapore to Phillipines, Japan , and Alaska. Any or part.

Hello my name is nicky 26yrs i am interested in this voyage. I dont have alot of experience bit some i well hard. any questions well free to ask .
thank u nicky
nicola_claxton@hotmail.co.uk
Old 07-01-2013, 10:23   #3

hi!!!! My name is Albert. Live in Barcelona and my experience in the sea is diferent. My first job in the sea is sailor in the ship Juan Sebatian de Elcano , two years , four Atlantic Ocean ... 16 country visit.
The second Job is company spanish Trasmediterranea ( Cadiz- Islas Canarias)

my life needs a change. I'm a police in Barcelona, and for personal reasons I want to be happy. I need a chance.
I have book inscription maritima and sea rescue.

Contact me by PM.
Old 08-01-2013, 22:01   #4

Hi Liz, Mark and Dylan,
I'm a Skipper from New Zealand, currently driving commerical jet boats, my friend Jess and I (used to work on dolphin watch boats together) are both very interested in joining you and your family for part of your vorgage. I am a keen sailer, sailed the coast of USA, accross the top of Austraila and are always keen to learn new skills and enjoy just being out on the water. Jess has done some sailing although fairly new. We would be looking for a couple of weeks, and was wondering if you need crew around Japan? We both work hard and are happy, easy going girls. Many thanks and safe sailing, Kylie and Jess, kylietomlin24@hotmail.com
Old 23-02-2013, 02:35   #5
yap
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Lagoon 421

Ahoy, sorry, i'm not looking for a crew position....but if you need info about cruising TO and IN japan, please take a look at: Boating to and in Japan.

We are in Fukuoka on board of sy Alishan.

Kind regards,
yap
Old 10-03-2013, 00:19   #6

hello hello. ive been working a volunteer position in india for the past few months and am in desperate need of some relaxation. i would be very interested in meeting you en rout if you are still in need of crew. I am an experienced deckhand and have a lot of experience as a dingy race coach. please let me know whats up.

cheers

ben
bmarkhart@hotmail.com

Tags
alaska, Japan, Singapore