Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2014, 11:28   #1

Seeking Blue Water Anywhere in the World this Summer!

Looking to crew on a blue water journey anywhere in June, July, or August. Hello, my name is Bart, a 52 year old healthy and fit Canadian. I have my ASA 101/103/104. In the last few years I crewed a couple of weeks on a 37 footer here in British Columbia and last summer crewed for 7 weeks on a 27 footer, sailing the inside passage from Alaska to Olympia, Washington. I would now like to experience an ocean passage if possible. I work hard and am easy to get along with. I live on an vegetable based diet, but do not shy away from cooking a burger for someone else. Also a PADI Divemaster. If you need a reliable crew member this summer, please keep me in mind. Starting and finishing points can be anywhere in the world. I can send you my resume and answer any questions you may have on request.

Sincerely,

Bart.

Bartinbc 'at' gmail.com
Old 12-04-2014, 20:12   #2

Boat: Beneteau 381
Re: Seeking blue water anywhere in the world this summer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travell View Post
Looking to crew on a blue water journey anywhere in June, July, or August. Hello, my name is Bart, a 52 year old healthy and fit Canadian. I have my ASA 101/103/104. In the last few years I crewed a couple of weeks on a 37 footer here in British Columbia and last summer crewed for 7 weeks on a 27 footer, sailing the inside passage from Alaska to Olympia, Washington. I would now like to experience an ocean passage if possible. I work hard and am easy to get along with. I live on an vegetable based diet, but do not shy away from cooking a burger for someone else. Also a PADI Divemaster. If you need a reliable crew member this summer, please keep me in mind. Starting and finishing points can be anywhere in the world. I can send you my resume and answer any questions you may have on request.

Sincerely,

Bart.

Bartinbc 'at' gmail.com
I'm looking for an additional crew member for entering the Annapolis to Bermuda race on 6 June 2014. We are all sharing the race expenses evenly. If you are interested, email me at adagiok32@gmail.com
also check the website for more information.
bermudaoceanrace dot com
Lee
Old 19-04-2014, 23:53   #3

Boat: True North 34'
Re: Seeking blue water anywhere in the world this summer!

Hey Bart, I'm sailing from San Jose del Cabo to Hawaii May 20 and then on to Vancouver island around July 1. Got 3 of us so far, room for one more. We're experienced mostly, just looking for one more to share the fun.
Old 20-04-2014, 17:36   #4

Re: Seeking Blue Water Anywhere in the World this Summer!

Hey Derinque,

That sounds like the kind of trip I'm looking for. Unfortunately I can't make May 20th. I am committed to the company I work for until May 31. If by any change you have to postpone your trip by two weeks due to any unforeseen circumstances, I'll be there.

Thank you for your consideration,

Sincerely,

Bart.
Old 21-04-2014, 13:09   #5

Bart, are you interested in a crew position aboard a trawler? We are leaving British Columbia in June and will be cruising to Hawaii. You would have your own stateroom, head and meals would be provided. See our looking for crew post.
Old 24-04-2014, 05:29   #6

Boat: sloop 35'

Bart, we may have room on a 48' ketch sailing up from ft Lauderdale to NYC end of June, lots of veggies...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
Old 24-04-2014, 18:24   #7

Thank you MVPatience for your consideration, but I really would rather sail than motor.

Regards,

Bart.
Old 29-04-2014, 01:28   #8

Hi im sailing from NZ to Tonga/Fiji in mid may if this is of intrest to you please email me.

ss34@hotmail.co.nz

Cheers Aaron
Old 02-05-2014, 15:00   #9

Thanks Aaron, but cannot commit to a trip until June.

Bart.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:00   #10

Boat: Dufour Gib Sea 51

Hi Bart I am looking for a fourth person to sail from Panama to Tahiti departing around 4th July with plan to be in Papeete around mid August. Kind of a slow delivery/ fast cruise.
Send me a pm if you are interested.
Cheers
Drew
Old 20-05-2014, 13:39   #11

Boat: Tom Colvin, Custom 63'

I have a 52' Tom Colvin steel ketch and not much experience with sails. I am going on adventure from Tampa, Florida to Panama C.A. and need help sailing there. I will be in no hurry and will supply food and fun.
Old 21-05-2014, 13:47   #12

Hi William, thanks for your reply. I have taken the crewing position offered by Drewncrew, the post above yours.

Kind regards,

Bart.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:47   #13

Boat: Leopard 48' Cat

SY Blossom is looking for crew to leave late next week from St Thomas for Miami

48' Leopard Cat 2013 very well equipped - 6/7 day passage- can extend stay in South Florida

Please reply if you are interested for more details?????

Tags
water