Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-05-2015, 11:02   #1
cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Skeeko
Seeking aCaribbean berth for 2-4 weeks

I need to up my sailing skills so I'd like to join anyone chartering in the Caribbean this year. I can pay my share for the charter. I'm looking for a decent person or persons that don't mind showing the ropes to a half sailor.

Thanks,

Sally
Old 30-05-2015, 15:32   #2

Boat: Beneteau First, 345
Re: Seeking aCaribbean berth for 2-4 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeko View Post
I need to up my sailing skills so I'd like to join anyone chartering in the Caribbean this year. I can pay my share for the charter. I'm looking for a decent person or persons that don't mind showing the ropes to a half sailor.

Thanks,

Sally
We are in the D.R. looking for crew for a couple of passages between here, P.R. and the Virgin Islands. It is a small'ish but very safe and capable sailboat; You'll learn a TON I'm sure.

Let us know if you're able to join our travels within the next two to three weeks. Then we'll talk about experience and to see if there is a fit.

Thanks,

Ralph & Stacie.

Tags
Caribbean, rib