Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-09-2012, 14:03   #1

Seattle Area Crew

I am a recent college graduate with a thirst for adventure. I am living in the Seattle area but am willing to travel far for good opportunities.

I have been sailing for 5 years and grew up around boats. I am responsible and trustworthy. I am a fan of surfing, great meals and deep laughs.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Andrew James
Old 02-10-2012, 14:02   #2

Boat: Selene Ocean Trawler, 60
Re: Seattle Area Crew

Hello Andrew,
My husband and I have been cruising the Caribbean for the past two years on our 60 foot motor yacht. We are currently in Colon, Panama; with plans to spend a couple of weeks in the San Blas Islands before transiting the canal in early November. Once through the canal we will spend time cove hopping our way through Costa Rica and the Mexican gold coast before shipping the boat from La Paz in the Sea of Cortez to Victoria, Canada in early March.

If you would be interested in joining us on this adventure, we would like to entertain the possibility. We would provide all boat expenses and meals aboard, plus airfare back to Seattle from La Paz, Baja Mexico in March of 2013.

In exchange, would expect that you would help with watches on the longer passages, assist with the day to day maintenance and anchoring and docking.

If you are interested in discussing the possibility, please let us know.

Thank you,

Deb and Bill (plus our dog, Cody)
Old 04-10-2012, 11:50   #3

I am strongly interested in joining you and your husband on your passage through Panama and along the coast. Your tentative plan sounds like it is right up my ally. When and where would you like me to arrive? Also, if we are to spend a few months together I am curious as to what you two are like.

I myself am a personable 23-year-old who likes to stay healthy. I enjoy water sports, reading and good conversation. I am also a dog person, I'm sure Cody and I would get along wonderfully.

My personal e-mail is andrew.donaldson.wwu@gmail.com sometimes this forum gets confusing, it might be easier if you were to e-mail me directly.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best,

Andrew James
Old 06-10-2012, 20:37   #4

Boat: Cascade 27

I'm looking for crew to race out of Olympia on my Cascade 27 this winter. Also looking for crew for a trip to Alaska on same boat this summer.

Alan
Old 06-10-2012, 22:46   #5
Resin Head

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Nauticat

-Renewal-

Would you by any chance own a 60' MY named Renewal? If so you would remember me from the long refit here in Seattle, the one wherein the boat was renamed "Renewal" because we did so much work to her. I did a lot of work on that boat. PM me if you'd like to know how the crew is doing and what everyone's up to. Yup, Deb and Bill, sounds right. Though that was many years ago...
Old 06-10-2012, 23:31   #6

I have had experience docking and mooring an aircraft carrier love the ocean please consider me a_witeraven@yahoo.com

Tags
crew, seattle