Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-02-2016, 13:05   #1

Boat: Hans Christian 38T
Salvador, Brazil headed North

I'm doing the footwork for a friend and fellow sailor who is looking for a boat headed north from Salvador (or other Brazilian port) to Central America, the Caribbean, Mexico, or the Eastern Seaboard. He's salty, has several thousand miles of ocean experience, and would, without a doubt, be the handiest person every to set foot on your boat. (i.e., he can fix anything) He's currently gaining seatime to test for a Coast Guard exam. Clean, organized, professional, and up to any task. If you or someone you know is looking for a qualified crew headed north from Brazil in March, please contact me. He's currently off-shore headed to Salvador from South Africa.

Tags
Brazil, head

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off