Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 08:20   #1

Boat: 1991 Lagoon 55
Sailing to Bermuda - You Could Continue with Us to Antigua

Due to weather delays I just lost my crew. I have a 55ft catamaran and am sailing to Bermuda in the next weather window which looks like Friday evening or Saturday morning (Nov 12th or 13th). (All subject to change.)

We will stay there until the 20th and are then heading on to Antigua. I have room for crew there as well if you are interested in continuing.

Our website is SailingOndine dot com. And my e-mail address is James @ that web address. (Sorry for not just posting it more simply, but I'm trying to avoid spam.)

Old 12-11-2010, 10:36   #2

hello james
I'm MMMaxence from montreal canada and i'll really like to join you during you'r sailing adventure to antigua i'm available anytime ( I'm ready to leave monday to vancouver on hitch hike if i don't find a boat before )
my email is (the first letter of my name)levergos at g.m.ail.com (google inbox )
Old 14-11-2010, 09:18   #3

Boat: Maine Cat 41
James,

Sent you an email.

Fair Winds,
Mike
Old 15-11-2010, 09:14   #4

To,
HR ,

Good Day.
I have done a lot of blue-water sailing on large vessels & very much interested in helping you out, if you consider me.
I am Giridhar, an Experienced Merchant Marine Engineer, by profession & qualification, Engineering Watch Officer, Regulation III/1, (Motor), STCW’95 certification, Unlimited of the Republic of Liberia, Bureau of Maritime Affairs. Certificate No 830911, Exam Number: 48729 Issued on 1st Oct 2008 at R.L., VIENNA, VA, U.S.
Expiration: 1st Oct 2013.
I hereby apply with your esteemed company, for the above said post. I am a qualified Mechanical Engineer (Diploma-General) 2002, and experienced Marine Engineer,for class IV/III rank (Motor) ,With Indian CDC.I have been working on short contracts like Delivery/Takeover voyages...,normally on PANAMA Flagged vessels with CEC. I have Watch Keeper’s Certificate for Rating Forming Part of Engine Room Watch also.
I have good experience in Over hauling, Maintenance, & assembling machinery, reading & understanding technical drawings & trouble shooting. .. Hope you will find my skills useful & provide me an opportunity to serve you... Have keen sense for details, while following standard procedures. Good at trouble-shooting & repairs....
I keep a good WATCH on machinery . I have a 'Robust' health, can do hard Work. A little about myself, my interests and my plans. I come from a Respectable Hindu family, Loving ,Broad-minded, Jovial; highly Enthusiastic, Honest, Truth/Nature loving. So obviously a Vegetarian/Vegan in my diet for health...
I have a lovely wife & a kid to care, back at home. A generous 'PAY' package is appreciated.
Requesting an early reply.
Regards,
S.Giridhar,
Telephone (Landline) International call: in India: +91 8026541015 /Mobile International call: in India: +91 9902544071,
No 418,1st Fl, 18th Main Road,
4th T Block,Jayanagar,Bangalore, Karnataka,INDIA.ZIP:560041 Email:giridhar4eATyahooDOTcom

Tags
Antigua, Bermuda