Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-06-2013, 17:43   #1

Boat: Hunter 50
sailing south pacific

hello,
we are looking for fun/interested crew to help sail our boat from bora bora to fiji, leaving around july 10-14. then again from fiji to new zealand leaving around sept 15-30. it would be in a recreational capacity, we will teach if no experience. we would like fractional contribution to food and booze. we have a dive compressor and will be going slowly to enjoy all the sights along the way. contact us if interested. asap if from bora bora.
Old 29-06-2013, 18:07   #2
Dwk

Re: sailing south pacific

Hi,
This sounds great. I am an experienced sailor and passage maker. I am on a dive trip in Komodo islands of Indonesia now, finishing July 5th at which point I am looking for my next adventure.
I am fit, hard working, adventurous and easy going. I am independent and have been traveling for 2.5 years now, since making the Atlantic crossing on a Brigantine. Real old style sailing on a 32 meter square sail ship with no engine and a cargo hold full of rum!

I hope that I may be of interest to you, I will resurface on July 5th as I will be aboard a sailing dive boat in the mean time. Please feel free to contact me at david.kleber@gmail.com or call my Indonesia number 6281236380961

I hope to hear from you!
David

Tags
sailing