Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-02-2015, 17:44   #1

Boat: FP Lipari 40' Catamaran
Send a message via Skype™ to Toys_with_time
Sailing In Turkey June 2015

I have a 2011 model FP Lipari 41 catamaran currently based in Marmaris, SW Turkey and plan on sailing up the Turkish coast and across to Lesvos during June 2015. (Also possibility of space on board later in summer in Cyclades subject to family members making up their minds!)

Looking for company from congenial, easy
going persons or couples who would like to sail for a week / fortnight / 3 weeks.

No experience required, and happy to teach you sailing and boat handling if you want, but you will be expected to pitch in and help when needed.

Getting from wherever you are to / from the boat will be your responsibility and cost. Shared food / fuel / drinks cost when on board (budget for 60 - 70 euros / pp pd).

I am an Australian male, relaxed, reasonable cook, experienced sailor and enjoy life and laughs. The boat is well equipped and very comfortable. Send me a PM if interested in learning more.

T_w_T
Old 27-02-2015, 04:35   #2
foz

Re: Sailing In Turkey June 2015

Hi T-W-T
I am novice to sailing and plan to learn. Your offer sounds convenietn and perhaps a good start for me.

I am Turkish, male, 47 year old live and work in UK more than 26 years now. My plan is to take some time out of work at the end of May 2015 and go for travelling in a van or MPV. I fly a paramotor also and very keen to learn to sail.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Fahri
Mob:447940188875

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toys_with_time View Post
I have a 2011 model FP Lipari 41 catamaran currently based in Marmaris, SW Turkey and plan on sailing up the Turkish coast and across to Lesvos during June 2015. (Also possibility of space on board later in summer in Cyclades subject to family members making up their minds!)

Looking for company from congenial, easy going persons or couples who would like to sail for a week / fortnight / 3 weeks.

No experience required, and happy to teach you sailing and boat handling if you want, but you will be expected to pitch in and help when needed.

Getting from wherever you are to / from the boat will be your responsibility and cost. Shared food / fuel / drinks cost when on board (budget for 60 - 70 euros / pp pd).

I am an Australian male, relaxed, reasonable cook, experienced sailor and enjoy life and laughs. The boat is well equipped and very comfortable. Send me a PM if interested in learning more.

T_w_T
Old 04-04-2015, 06:27   #3

Good day.
I will be in Greece for a wedding July 30 through August 4 on Santorini. I am 51 years old and single. My sailing experience includes many small boats when I was younger. Within the last three years I have done a transatlantic voyage from Spain to the Caribbean and three weeks sailing Croatia last summer. I could be available just after the wedding for a couple of weeks. I'm also a chef and an avid fisherman. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
Old 06-04-2015, 18:50   #4

Boat: FP Lipari 40' Catamaran
Send a message via Skype™ to Toys_with_time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humam1 View Post
Good day.
I will be in Greece for a wedding July 30 through August 4 on Santorini. I am 51 years old and single. My sailing experience includes many small boats when I was younger. Within the last three years I have done a transatlantic voyage from Spain to the Caribbean and three weeks sailing Croatia last summer. I could be available just after the wedding for a couple of weeks. I'm also a chef and an avid fisherman. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
Have sent you a private message

Tags
sail, sailing, Turkey