Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2016, 12:48   #1

sailing

My name is Natalia. I am looking for sailing exercise, trips on the sound, to fine tune skills in all sailing positions, opportunities to connect with other sailors, make new friends. I've a basic amount of sailing experience. Learned by taking classes at the Washington Yacht Club, Crewed for Hanse 505 and sailed around San Juans and the Sound. I am a great, cook, a hard worker and very good company. I would like to sail as much as possible, and keep learning and improve the skills for sailing!!!
Old 15-07-2016, 19:22   #2

Boat: 50' Skookum Center Cockpit Sailboat
Smile Re: sailing

Had trouble with another post. So, if this message is a duplicate please excuse this post. You are my first post.

Hello Natalia,

My name is Larry and I have my sailboat on the hard at Latitude Marine in La Connor, WA. I have been busy refitting her for a passage down the West US Coast, along the Mexico coast, thru the Panama Canal and onward to the Med in early 2017. Currently I had to come back to MI to get my mother squared away due to dementia. I should be coming back to La Connor by the end of Sept. My friend Woody lives in Anacortes and will be sailing with me. Hopefully, we plan to sail the Med for 3-5 years depending on the political atmosphere there.

Woody is more handsome younger and taller than I, but I can hold my own (a little Polish humor!!!). Please check out my photo gallery and respond as you see fit. I would like to launch my boat in October and shake her down in the San Juan Islands or around Vancouver Island. It would be nice to have a knowable guide. The rip tides can be a devil in that area. Woody has extensively kayaked in the island chain. I have been installing a total Ray Marine electronics package and complete refit for the trip.

Hopefully, we can hear from you. Seattle is not far away.

Best Regards, Larry and Nikita

Old 21-08-2016, 09:40   #3

Boat: Kettenburg 1977 32 ft.
Re: sailing

Natalia, my boat is in Anacortes and always looking for eager crew PM me for details.
Old 22-08-2016, 19:27   #4
cruiser

Boat: Kettenburg K40

Ok I'm curious, has any one gotten a response?

Im in Port Angeles, am a trust fund baby and have ooodles of money, har har .......like it matters. (j/k i own a wood boat!)

Seriously? really?

Old 22-08-2016, 20:12   #5

Boat: Kettenburg 1977 32 ft.

Yes, but what a wooden boat!

Tags
sail, sailing