Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-11-2011, 03:07   #1

Phuket to India in Dec-Feb (Updated)

Hi! I am looking to crew on a boat going from Phuket to India, preferably via the Andaman Islands. Period should be between Dec 1 to Feb 5. I have crewed before on two sailing boats (yachts) in Australia in 2005, respectively from Cairns to Magnetic Island and Airlie Beach to Sydney, the last leg on a racing yacht (Reference from skipper available). I am an excellent cook and have a knack for solving mechanical problems, so on the two boats these were also my main duties. I have a Padi Advanced Open Water diving certificate.
I am a 36 year-old Dane, and I work as a tour leader for Danish Adventure Travel Company, currently in Nepal, Tibet, India and Bhutan. I have travelled extensively in India and have visited the Andaman Islands twice before (60 days in total) and can help suggesting and itinerary, if need be. In addition, I have the Danish standard, non-commercial navigation certificate. I usually reply within 24hrs.

Tags
India