Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-06-2011, 12:50   #1

Panama to BVIs

hi,
i am looking for crew to help sail my boat from panama in november up to jamaica and thence east to the british virgin islands. she's a well found yacht and i am looking for additional crew.
Old 19-06-2011, 12:58   #2

Boat: Looking
Re: panama to bvi's

Am currently awaiting vessel to deliver from Bermuda to Azores and onward. Will be ready by November to return to the BVI's. Am interested in your proposal. Please advise further info.
Brian
Old 19-06-2011, 17:14   #3

brian,
i will be in shelter bay marina in mid october to work on the boat to get her ready for a trip of this magnitude. she's in great shape but after the summer she'll need some TLC. so i'll be there in panama working on her for about two weeks before we shove off. that's the plan.
Old 21-06-2011, 00:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimaya View Post
hi,
i am looking for crew to help sail my boat from panama in november up to jamaica and thence east to the british virgin islands. she's a well found yacht and i am looking for additional crew.
I am experienced crew - just completed sail from Mexico to Tahiti. What are you looking for in terms of crew and what kind of boat will you be delivering. Do you still need crew?
Old 08-07-2011, 10:59   #5

Hi:
My name is carlos luna, i have 30 years old and i,m from spain. I,m really interested on your trip.i don,t have expereince on sailing before but i have very good apptitude. Before i travel a lot around all continents but always by land or in smalls boat.
I like many activities like surfing,diving,fishing...everything qround wild nature.
If you are interested please explain me some about the details of the travel, how log? What activities? How much?
I can help cooking or sailing, everything. I,m interested to learn
My mail is surfari30@hotmail.com

Thank you very much
Old 18-07-2011, 20:28   #6

I am very interested in learning more about this trip. I will be traveling through central america and the Caribbean for the next year and would love to spend a portion of that time sailing. I am 25, female, and in great physical condition, I have little experience but i am a fast learner and enthusiastic about learning. Feel free to contact me in whichever method you prefer.

Amanda
amanda.robinson00@gmail.com
Old 18-07-2011, 22:39   #7

Boat: Beneteau, Moorings 39, 40'

I am a sailor and live in St Thomas USVI. I am available in November and would be interested in knowing more about your crew needs and float plan.
Allan
allan2591@gmail.com
Old 19-07-2011, 05:08   #8

Re: Panama to BVIs

Hi,
Myself and my partner are very interested in this trip, we are a young able couple with sailing experience and Chris with some qualifications. We have spent time together on yachts in the past and are competent with standing watches together and are more than happy to assist with any other aspect of the running of your boat, including preparations before starting. Our only issue would be getting to Panama and so we would need assistance with flights if we were to join you, return flights would not be an issue as we have worked lined up out there for next year.

Our email address in:- chris.tani@hotmail.co.uk

Kind regards,
Tani and Chris
Old 24-07-2011, 16:20   #9

Re: Panama to BVIs

Hey! This sounds amazing! My name is Ariel, I am 18 and dont have much sailing experience, but i am very eager to learn. I had a trip similar to this arranged with a lady i found on this forum, unfortunitly plans fell through on her end, so i am eagerly looking for another opportunity. Id love to hear more about your plans! ariel_3433@hotmail.com Thanks!

Tags
Panama, panama