Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2015, 13:05   #1

Boat: Sirius Ds38
Pacific Islands

Hi. The plan is: Grenada to Panama in January 2016. Then to the Galapagos.
Next leg is to the Marquesas then onwards to Tahiti. Tahiti to Fiji and last Fiji to Australia (probably Cairns).

I will be making out a more detailed itinerary but this give a flavor of the voyage. Crew needed are two non smokers. Travel to and from boat at own expense and shared (food) expenses when on board.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:04   #2

Re: Pacific Islands

My husband and I are looking to crew to from anywhere near Panama to Australia – leaving Jan and arriving in Aus any time before November 2016.
We have some sailing experience. Martijn has his RYA dayskipper and will be taking the ICC and VHFradio tests soon and I’m aiming at getting my RYA dayskipper later this year.
We’re both easy going, fairly well travelled, happy to pull our weight and great cooks. We don’t smoke or take drugs and we do drink socially. You are welcome to go through our bags when we come aboard to assure you there will be no nasty surprises at customs. We are happy to pay for our own travel to and from boat (we’ll be in South America from mid December) and share (food) expenses when on board.

If you think it could be a match, please let us know more about you, your experience and your boat - drop us a line missbells@hotmail.com. Then we can let you know more about us too.
Cortney.
Old 14-06-2015, 07:15   #3

Im into it. Your trip sounds great! My names jesse im 30 years old and Ive been a wildland fireman out here in California for 7 years. Ive been wanting to do a trip just like yours for awhile now. I can take as much time off as you need me to.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Old 20-06-2015, 16:14   #4

Send a message via Skype™ to beiusei

Hi! my name is Mauro, i am 39 from Italy and i speak English, Spanish and Italian, i travelled All Americas and Carribeans.I am available for that period of time and have many skills useful to work on the boat.
I would like to join to your crew to get experience on sailing and navigation.
If needed, please contact me soon at beiusei at mail dot com or to my fb www-facebook-dot-com-slash-beiusei
Old 20-06-2015, 16:21   #5

Send a message via Skype™ to beiusei

Hi! my name is Mauro, i am from Italy, i speak English, Spanish and italian, i am 39 and i travelled All Americas and Carribean. I would like to join to your crew to get experience, learning and practicing sailing and navigation ... i am available for that period of tiime, if needed please contact me soon. my FB is www.facebook.com/beiusei