Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2014, 11:31   #1

Open schedule for the next year: Anytime, anywhere - let's go! :)

Hey!

I'm a single, 30 year old female from the US who's cleared my schedule for the next year to go sailing.

I've been traveling from '10 undertaking various service projects [teaching English, making water filters, volunteering at hospices/animal sanctuaries, farms, etc.] and now looking for open sea adventure - go 'round the world once, maybe twice.

I do not drink, smoke, or do any drugs. I'm a lover of nature, simplicity, reading, learning, and, of course, adventure.

I'm a calm, easy and happy natured girl, with a positive attitude out to make the most and best out of this life.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from you.

Short notice is ok!
Old 11-05-2014, 01:14   #2

Re: Open schedule for the next year: Anytime, anywhere - let's go! :)

Hi, I am currently crewing on a 52 foot cutter sailing yacht located near Nadi, Fiji. We plan to sail west to Vanuatu in June, then north. The owner is 45 and I am 34 and we're both originally from California. We have one other crew arriving at the end of May. She is 20 years old from South Africa and Germany and has been backpacking around Australia. We would like to have one more female on board so she won't be the only one. Everyone will have their own bunk, boat expenses will be paid by the owner, so you only have to pay for your share of food. We need help with provisioning, cooking, cleaning, general boat maintenance and taking turns keeping watch. There will be no drinking alcohol while sailing and we have satellite communications and proper safety equipment. Ideally this would be a one month or longer position but of course it depends on how it goes. He hopes to be in Hawaii by August. Email me if you're interested and can make it to Fiji in a few weeks: nomadstevek@gmail.com
Old 20-05-2014, 13:10   #3

Boat: Tom Colvin, Custom 63'

How much sailing experience do you have.
Old 24-05-2014, 18:58   #4

Boat: morgan 384

Hi , i thought i would put it out there , as i am planning a trip around feb 2015 around the Carribean from Tampa clearwater too Panama.The Drama i have is that i myself have plently of boat experience in power boats but have zip sailing experince and have brought a Morgan 384.So i,m looking for someone that has sailing experience , enjoys diving and swimming and enjoys different cultures and some one that doesn,t easily get stressed.There is two of us and we both enjoy a drink or two but are right into our diving and surfing and island hopping.I am originally from New Zealand and my mate is from Australia and we are both Electricians that work in the mines.Our plan is to finally get back to OZ and our carribean trip is our 1st leg.The Yacht is a morgan 38 ft and sleeps 5 .It has auto pilot and has a 2kw generator , It has radar , gps and wind and solar power generation.We have our own scuba tank compressor , has all the lastest safety equipment.
speightskeg@hotmail.com
Old 01-06-2014, 10:43   #5

where are you located? In departing Florida in late June for Exumas for a month (850)566-5453 if your close
Old 05-06-2014, 08:36   #6

PLEAS SEE MY CREW WANTED POST "east coast to west coast" Look forward to hearing from you.
Doug 503 333 0695

I'm a single, 30 year old female from the US who's cleared my schedule for the next year to go sailing.

I've been traveling from '10 undertaking various service projects [teaching English, making water filters, volunteering at hospices/animal sanctuaries, farms, etc.] and now looking for open sea adventure - go 'round the world once, maybe twice.

I do not drink, smoke, or do any drugs. I'm a lover of nature, simplicity, reading, learning, and, of course, adventure.

I'm a calm, easy and happy natured girl, with a positive attitude out to make the most and best out of this life.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from you.

Short notice is ok!
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
Old 12-06-2014, 07:11   #7

Boat: Leopard 48' Cat

Looking for crew to leave late next week from St Thomas for Miami
48' Leopard Cat 2013 very well equipped - 6/7 day passage
interested?????