Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 13:37   #1

Only for the Bold . . .

am closer to buying a boat and its about time seeing an interest response from people but only loking for tough people loking for adventureswould like to experience through expect the unexpectable in a good meanig (whatever it means+fate brings) one more thing do not judge and u will not be judged any bright q&a (question and answers) sometimes just couple of words are enough so english on basic level is not a problem god is with me (or am i wrong)

ps (for simple on english basic level.... will not allow criticizm for the sake of criticizng for chakra/energy wise reasons i belive its GraVe sin)

lokas0506@yahoo.com
Old 12-10-2010, 15:02   #2

Boat: CT 54... for our sins!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokas0506 View Post
am closer to buying a boat and its about time seeing an interest response from people but only loking for tough people loking for adventureswould like to experience through expect the unexpectable in a good meanig (whatever it means+fate brings) one more thing do not judge and u will not be judged any bright q&a (question and answers) sometimes just couple of words are enough so english on basic level is not a problem god is with me (or am i wrong)

ps (for simple on english basic level.... will not allow criticizm for the sake of criticizng for chakra/energy wise reasons i belive its GraVe sin)

lokas0506@yahoo.com

You sound like an interesting character Lokas, and I must be adventurous because I stuck with it right to the end.... I just haven't got the faintest idea what you're saying. Keep stretching for basic english. You're almost there, I think
Your 'basic' english is already way ahead of my basic chakran...ian..ese...

www.windwanderer.weebly.com
Old 12-10-2010, 15:30   #3
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
what he^^^^said.....
Old 13-10-2010, 05:14   #4
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate

Tell us when you have bought it... plenty of adventurous people here... some more so than others (they call us/them nutters) but going to sea is an adventure.. everytime you leave harbour.
For the uninitiated.... Chakra Test
Good Luck Lokas....

You can't beat a people up (for 75yrs+) and have them say..
"I Love You.. ". Murray Roman.
Yet the 'useful idiots' of the West still dance to the beat of the apartheid drums.
Old 13-10-2010, 05:43   #5

i expect it to be adventerous I have been sailing instructor sailed across biscay would like to go in the directions of cheap (asia ) through canary see some cheap stuff in africa, sightseeing , want to learn surf + kite, so i expect africa at the begining to be adventerous and cheap with out of the discomfort of mosqitos and other unplesant dangers ecxept/exept/?
the good old sailing ones where common sens should be in charge

ps dont mind people drank and out of their minds as long as there are two sober thinking people on watch (so actualy there is one on and one of on standby/sleeping)