Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-04-2011, 11:06   #1

One Crew Available for Atlantic Crossing or Caribbean

Hello!
I'm currently in Colombia and will make myself available to give a helping hand on any boat that leaves from South America or Caribbean to cross the Atlantic for Europe. I prepare meals, night watch, clean the boat and do anything that's reasonable. I will make the trip nothing but more enjoyable and comfortable for the boat owner. I have experience sailing in many different parts of the world but can use some more hours at sea as I'm looking to buy a boat after this summer. Contact me if you plan on sailing before July, also, if you are in a different country we can discuss on the possibility of my finding a way to your boat. Oh yeah I'm half Dutch half Norwegian but grew up mostly in the States. 23 years old.
I can be reached at cab1digi on skype or just PM me
Jon Andersen

Tags
atlantic crossing, Caribbean, crew