Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-03-2012, 16:31   #1

Onboard mechanic/ help/ cook help/ anything

Hello,

I am a 21 year old student in Orlando, FL for marine technology and will be graduating mid April and very eager to to get into sailing and international ocean travel. I am willing to travel anywhere and just want to take advantage of the marine industry and try to take my life as far as possible. I am young and willing to learn everything and try new things. I have had training in Yanmar and Volvo Penta so I am able to perform routine maintenance and keep you running smooth. I am willing to help out with anything on the boat and just want to learn and get around the water. I will be in Trinidad from may16th to the 28th to visit some friends but will be returning back to the USA if I do not find a boat to jump on. If anyone is interested in helping a young tech jump start his career and life then please email me at maxhelms1991@yahoo.com or just message me on this post. Thankyou for your time and have a good day.

Tags
mechanic