Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2015, 12:50   #1

Novice Crew Available in South America - July whole month

Dear Captains in South America,

My name is Phoebus, I am an exchange student in Montevideo, Uruguay from Hong Kong, totally new to sailing. My exchange period will be finished in July 4th or earlier, and until August 3rd, I will be free. I am planning to go on a sailing trip near south of South America, Ushuaia or Antarctica. Although I do not have much money, I am extremely willing to do volunteer work.

Any sails near south america is good for me, I will take a plane to your place and let's explore the sea together.

About myself
I am a motivated and positive person, I am 21 years old, although I am young, I am willing to learn and expose to all new things. I am also a dedicated and loyal person, I have got my distinction of ABRSM Grade 8 saxophone exam and I joined a voluntary team with propaganda called Civil Aid Service, it is belonged to the Government of Hong Kong. The Civil Aid Service is a uniformed and disciplined, government-financed, auxiliary service.
In Hong Kong, I am studying Civil Engineering in University of Hong Kong. So if you need to build something, maybe I will come in handy.

My Skills and hobbies
And also I love sports with 1 particular one, archery. I am extremely endurable to challenges. I am an outgoing person, that is why I come so far from Hong Kong to South America. Also I am a freindly and amiable person whose willing to make friends. I brought my bow and saxophone with me from Hong Kong, just in case if they will be useful. In addition, I learned some Chinese cooking during my exchange period.

Tags
crew, crew available, novice, South America