Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 15:16   #1

Thumbs up No Experience

Hi , my name is kaiser .... i am 31 years old from turkey,istanbul..... i have lived and worked as a bartender in newyork for 12 years, now i moved to florida west palm beach...i am a fast learner..i allways wanted to be a sailor never had a chance...i am trying please help me ...thank you
Old 05-02-2012, 04:08   #2

Boat: Gemini 105Mc 34'
Re: no experience

Welcome aboard, Kaiser.
Old 06-02-2012, 13:53   #3

thank you
Old 06-02-2012, 15:41   #4

kaiserdal i live in west palm beach and i just joined a sailing club ..you shoud come with me
Old 06-02-2012, 15:45   #5

Boat: Farr 44 Ocean Racer - Pit crew & backup helm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsalt1987 View Post
kaiserdal i live in west palm beach and i just joined a sailing club ..you shoud come with me
Kaiser - I totally agree - join a sailing club and you can start in dinghys if you wish or become part of a crew on an offshore boat who are always looking for crew and would be willing to teach you if you are reliable and regular and do not get seasick or can keep it managed.
Old 08-02-2012, 16:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsalt1987 View Post
hey man thanx for the reply/...this is exactly what i was thinking we should meet up a...now i am bartending at the luna launge thursdays and saturdays stop by .......any time this week i was gonna go but i guess monday first think i am going to the sailing clup i think there is only one sailing clup in west palm beach...
Old 08-02-2012, 16:07   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozbullwinkle View Post
Kaiser - I totally agree - join a sailing club and you can start in dinghys if you wish or become part of a crew on an offshore boat who are always looking for crew and would be willing to teach you if you are reliable and regular and do not get seasick or can keep it managed.
bro i dont get sea sick i was born in an island i swim all day long...i love blonging sopmething like a team..i am reliable .trustworthy...i just need a chance to show my self thats all i need....where is or whats dinghys....thanx and i work at the luna lounge on clematis saturdays thursday stop by let me get u a beer and talk about this....thanx guys
Old 08-02-2012, 22:08   #8

I want to sail to philippines i have a family there who i haven't seen for years i am stuck up in dubai and only way for me to escape is through sea please kindly anyone help me who have a good heart...Everyone have family and know their values i hope there will be someone out there to take me from here please guys help me