Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-12-2012, 06:24   #1

Boat: grandy marlineer 50'
Nicaragua to fl through the canal

Looking for 1 to 2 people to help get my boat to FL
I pay for everything on the boat as long as we are moving you pay your own thing if you go into port and at the end when its in my backyard we will see about money and a ticket...Depends on what you can offer..

The boat is a sportfisher 50' grandy marlineer twin screw

I'm in nicaragua now started from san diego

Had to get rid of the last two crew they were doing drugs underway and drinking..

If intrested email me or call

Andy

Almstadt_ andy at live dot com
813 508 2767

No drugs allowed
Old 14-12-2012, 10:52   #2

Re: Nicaragua to fl through the canal

hey mate, Darren here, I'm a 33yr Australian male, currently in BVI's, I have been crewing on dive boats here for the last year and ready to move on, would like a ride to florida and look for my next adventure, so no return ticket required, I've been sailing for 8 years and done many a crossing, I'm ready to leave whenever your passing, No need to worry about drugs or drunkin behaviour with me, I dont even smoke. Here's my email if interested...daz2unknown@yahoo.com.au
Old 14-12-2012, 14:12   #3

Please no one under 30 unless you have been on the water a long time
Old 14-12-2012, 14:52   #4

Boat: Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36'

Hi Andy. I'm 53 very fit. don't smoke, no drinking or drug problem. i don't even take aspirin for a headache. own a 38' sailboat right now on hard in greece until May'. Also have 21 center consule I keep in Annapolis for fishing. My cousin owns a 42' Elling trawler which I occasionally use. I have done mostly single handed three Florida trips from Annapolis. mostly ICW with some days jumping outside. so do not have to much ocean experience. can handle watches, can cook if necessary, and fish Ok and mechanically handy. My wife teaches in Mass. so I'm kinda bored sitting around in DC 'till May

are you planning doing some fishing on the way to Florida?

I'm not looking to be compensated for the trip in any way, hoping I can get cheap enough airfare to wherever you are. How long you thing the trip will take, I like to do it all the way to Florida.
Let me know if this works for you, we can probably Skype and meet that way before we both decide if I'm right for this trip.
my e-mail izmir57@yahoo.com

Best
Ed
Old 14-12-2012, 14:56   #5

Boat: Fountaine Pajot Mahe 36'

Hi Andy. I'm 53 very fit. don't smoke, no drinking or drug problem. i don't even take aspirin for a headache. own a 38' sailboat right now on hard in greece until May'. Also have 21 center consule I keep in Annapolis for fishing. My cousin owns a 42' Elling trawler which I occasionally use. I have done mostly single handed three Florida trips from Annapolis. mostly ICW with some days jumping outside. so do not have to much ocean experience. can handle watches, can cook if necessary, and fish Ok and mechanically handy. My wife teaches in Mass. so I'm kinda bored sitting around in DC 'till May

are you planning doing some fishing on the way to Florida?

I'm not looking to be compensated for the trip in any way, hoping I can get cheap enough airfare to wherever you are. How long you thing the trip will take, I like to do it all the way to Florida.
Let me know if this works for you, we can probably Skype and meet that way before we both decide if I'm right for this trip.
izmir57atyahoodotcom

Best
Erdal
Old 18-12-2012, 09:49   #6

Hey there Andy,
Just chatted with you and hope you keep me in mind.
John
dz_guy_99atyahoodotcom
Old 06-01-2013, 11:21   #7

Still looking for 1 more but now i'm in panama pacific side should be going through the canal on wed or thur so if intrested call or email me asap
Old 06-01-2013, 14:09   #8

Andy
Glad you got the boat to Panama. Probably means you were able to get your second screw fixed. We talked a couple of weeks ago when you were still in Nicaragua. I'm willing to come down and crew but plane tickets are $$$ this late. Are you willing to help out a bit with this? If so, I'm in!
John
Old 07-01-2013, 17:31   #9

Still looking for one more to go to fl if intrested just call 813 508 2767

Tags
Nicaragua