Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-07-2016, 12:37   #1

Needed from Jamaica to Providencia then

I am presently in Mathewtown, Bahamas, heading for Jamaica, should be there in 3 to 5 days.

Need crew, at least one person from Jamaica to island of Providencia, Colombia then to Panama if possible. So that would mean, taking turns on watch, doing general upkeep and cleaning and repairs if things break, and enjoying the ride.I am on a 32' sailboat, Lloyd's certified with lots of safety equipment. I am using Chris Parker to guide me with weather, routing and advice. He is the guru of guiding boats in the Caribbean and is well respected by boaters for his advice including delivery captains.

If you have sailing knowledge then so much the better. However it is important to me as to your character and skills that you have. I would therefore need a resume, and at least 2 references with phone #s of people who know you in general. They must be verifiable on the internet as to their phone #s, could be past employer(s), professional, such as accountant, prof., doctor, person of clergy, any religion including Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, etc...

I will be out of communication till I reach Jamaica, so please be patient. I will check references once I get to Jamaica and willing to wait for the correct person(s).

Any questions you have I will answer once I reach Jamaica.

My son, who is crewing for me now, has to return home for a job application and possible interview.

If you are interested, please let me know if you wish further detail at derfliw19@rocketmail.com

Hoping to hear from you one way or the other.
Old 20-07-2016, 16:06   #2

Re: Needed from Jamaica to Providencia then

I sent you an email.

Tags
enc, Jamaica