Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 14:01   #1
Marine Service Provider

Send a message via Skype™ to SS Little-Devil
Mazatlan to Ensenada

I'm heading to Mazatlan on Saturday to start the survey on my boat - a 1986 O'Day 40'. It's been out cruising the last year and is pretty well rigged, with one year old electronics, radar, etc., so I'm hoping it all goes well. If it does, I'll be sailing back to Ensenada beginning as early as next weekend. Once there I plan to get some work done on the boat including new interior upholstery, etc.

I don't have a lot of sailing experience yet, so I'm looking to bring someone on who has offshore sailing experience to help me sail it back. I'm told it will take up to two weeks since we're going upwind. Once the work is done in Ensenada, I'll either sail it back to Marina Del Rey where I will stay for a month and a half or so to prepare for the trip across the Pacific. If you are interested in joining the trip from Mazatlan to Ensenada, send me a message.

Thanks!