Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 18:31   #1

Looking to go from around the US to the Pacific;NZ, OZ, etc

I am a 25-year-old that recently got a taste of traveling internationally and I ready for more. I have the ambition to try and travel around the world and want to do a great deal of it sailing.

Looking to set sail from somewhere around the US, be it the west coast, Mexico, Panama, Florida or the Carribean and head West to the Pacific.

I have little sailing experience, I crossed the Darian Gap last semester with a boat, and used to sail with my Great-Uncle in years past, but nothing too serious.

I am currently a raft-guide in Montana, but want to set out to travel around the world with hopes of promoting my photography website, which I plan to launch in the coming months, inwhich I plan to document people that live there lives in cool ways, disconnected from the norms of society, that aren't afraid to life. In addition, I plan to do lots of volunteering on the way and trying to promote different causes that do good throughout the world. In the end, I want to do this trip by land and sea without the convenience of flight in an effort to make it a true adventure.

Overall, I am a hard-working, easy-going, guitar-totting, rambling, traveler that is looking to set off on the adventure of a life-time and would love to do all I can to crew on a boat.

Help me get my feet off the ground on the trip of a lifetime