Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-10-2011, 23:37   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to bren776
Looking to Crew: Living Opposite Southport Yacht Club, Gold Coast

My name is Brendan, Im 35 and live across the road from Southport Yacht Club on the Gold Coast and love sailing. Looking forward to meeting any Skipper that needs an extra hand on their yacht anytime. Most recent experience sailing was helping deliver 'Lee Way' a 38 foot race yacht from Southport Yacht Club to Manly Yacht Club 21/10/2011 for the Saint Helena Regatta on which I crewed on the same yacht for the weekend.

Also helped deliver 'Ana Marie' Cavalier 37 from Illuka to Coffs return with 2 other crew in late September. All the usual help I could give during delivery; keeping watch, piloting, cooking dinner, helping out with navigation, cleaning and generally enjoying the voyage. I have a current boat license and have generaly always either owned boats or had friends with boats.

Past experience was twilight sailing Catalina 30 'Happy J' twice a week for 5 months whilst living on South Mole Island. We normally sail for a couple of weeks a year up at the Whitsundays on Cats and Monos which is always brilliant.

I'm looking for more experience on any yachts and am open to short or long journeys from an afternoon or full day to weekends and longer, gaining knowledge and helping out any skipper I can. If you are interested in having a keen and easy going guy that just wants to sail please contact me on this site or email; "brendanlunney*at*@hotmail.com"

Tags
crew, yacht