Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2014, 12:23   #1

Looking to be Part of a Crew

My name is Heather White I just graduated from Chapman School of Seamanship. 100 GT captain license and I'm STCW certified and have a certification in assistant towing. I am a fit, well-mannered and an enthusiastic person always ready to tackle a new challenge. I learn fast and am very hard working and most definitely a team player. I take great pride in my work and feel it is a reflection of who I am and what I am worth. I am a people person and get along well with people from all walks of life. I'm currently living in Leesville, LA but I'm moving to Fort Drum, NY in May. Please feel free to look over my resume.

V/r
Heather White
Old 09-11-2014, 02:11   #2

Boat: Peterson Islander 40
Re: looking to be part of a crew

G'day Heather,

Great to see young ladies wanting to get out there and go sailing. Also great that you have obtained marine tickets.

I'm currently at Port Louis, Mauritius. Should be sailing for South Africa in a few days. Then it's across the South Atlantic to Barbados, then up the East coast of US arriving New York June, July 15.

Banshe
Old 09-11-2014, 17:34   #3

Re: looking to be part of a crew

Let me know if your in need of a crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshe View Post
G'day Heather,

Great to see young ladies wanting to get out there and go sailing. Also great that you have obtained marine tickets.

I'm currently at Port Louis, Mauritius. Should be sailing for South Africa in a few days. Then it's across the South Atlantic to Barbados, then up the East coast of US arriving New York June, July 15.

Banshe

Tags
crew