A while back I made a post
about going to Costa Rica
and looking for some sailing experience.
I've been in Costa Rica
for almost month and a half, I love it here and the nature is amazing, but I'm still looking for some sailing experience hence the repeated post.
About me: I'm 27 y/o male Software Engineer
traveling around the world and eventually hoping to become a liveaboard
on my own boat
. I have no real previous sailing experience. However I have 5 years+ windsurfing experience so I do have general understanding of how sails
, jibes, etc work
. I enjoy good conversations, wind
- Help around (have experience building, repairing stuff, electronics
and of course computers)
- Participate in watches and other boat
- Share expenses (I'm not looking to rent a boat, but I'm willing to contribute and cover my own costs)
- Get to the boat, I'm open to travel within Central America
- Short notice is fine and I'll try to adjust my traveling plans if possible
- I speak fluent English
and Latvian, I can understand/read Russian.
My FindACrew profile
has extra information, but feel free to ask me anything here as well.