Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 14:02   #1

Looking for Boat Anywhere !

27 year old male looking to get on a boat in the Caribbean, Pacific, or wherever possible. Worked on fishing boats when I was younger, but have no sailing experience, just a love of the water and a huge desire to learn. Easy going, hard worker, in good shape, fast learner and good attitude. Looking for the opportunity to get my feet wet and help out however I can. PADI certified diver. I Graduated from Oregon State University a few years ago and have been traveling and chasing the next adventure ever since. I'm currently on Maui, but flying back to Oregon in the next week and searching for a boat to join. I can fly wherever and whenever needed to meet up. I have no time line or limit. If anyone had any advice on where would be a good place to walk the docks, that would be awesome.
Cheers, Ryan
Old 27-01-2011, 17:11   #2

Would you be interested in cruising the east coast of australia from sydney NSW to the great barrier reef in Queensland from April 2011 for the season say late 2011. Share expences food, fuel berthing etc. Owner is 65 and one crew man 69. Both fit and with nominal experience but capable. Vessel is a 45' ferro ketch. More details on an expression of interest.
Old 27-01-2011, 17:50   #3

Boat: Custom 41' Steel Pilothouse Cutter
Is it a ferro ketch built in Vancouver in 1972 with wooden masts?
Old 24-02-2011, 08:15   #4

Re: Looking for Boat Anywhere !

I am currently in Trinidad looking for crew to go north on my 78' unique motor vessel. If you are interested and willing to share costs, contact me at cavebobw at hotmail. Bob
Old 08-03-2011, 09:01   #5

Boat: Willard Cutter 30ft - Drifter

Hey man!
I am in San Francisco and have been a huge fan of Oregon for the last 3 years living in Portland and Corvallis. I just bought a 34ft Willard world traveling boat. Ready to go anywhere this summer. I'm 28 and always in a good mood.
Cheers,
Paul
Old 10-03-2011, 05:17   #6

Boat: 30' Bayliner Buccaneer S/V Ka-Em-Te

Would you be interested in meeting us in Matzalan or PV to help us sail our boat back to Oregon. From PV we will sail out to the Socorro Islands and then about half way to Hawaii (depending on weather) then catch the pacific high and tac into Astoria, Oregon. We are a easy going couple in our 50's and are just looking for an extra deck hand. You would have to be willing to cover your flight to PV. But we will supply food and expenses for the trip. The trip itself would take around 40 days. We will be leaving San Carlos, MX. around April 12th for the Baja and then work our way towards La Paz. Then cross to Matz and PV. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you more details. Thanks, Trisha
Old 10-03-2011, 09:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulpascuzzi View Post
Hey man!
I am in San Francisco and have been a huge fan of Oregon for the last 3 years living in Portland and Corvallis. I just bought a 34ft Willard world traveling boat. Ready to go anywhere this summer. I'm 28 and always in a good mood.
Cheers,
Paul
hello paul

I'm looking some whanto to share de coast of the trip .
Food ,diesel ,custons ,etc.
If you are interesting contact me .
good winds Roberto

Tags
boat