Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 07:05   #1
Marine Service Provider

Looking for 1 to 2 crew

well I'll explain what I have going on you drop me a email if your interested with photo and experiance, and any other pertinent information or questions. I am Heading to Puerta La Cruz Venezuela at the end of the month will be preping the boat I have purchased and doing a shake down run for a few days in the area,and provisioning her out. The plan is to leave out of Puerta La Cruz by mid May first Of June. I will be heading out to Samana Dominican Republic stay for a few days and visit a friend. then possibly head to Fort Lauderdale if my brother in Law decides he wants to joine on. then head to the Azores island where I live will be staying there for a month to a month and a half then I will be heading out to Cape Verde Islands then back across to Venezuela on to Panama cross to Pacific and head North to California. The Boat is a 41' steel Roberts. If you are interested in this trip in part or in whole you will have to pull your own weight pay all your own personal expensis and share of boat expensis depending on how many people go. You must have and provide me with copies of all documents needed for travel to these countries and pay all related expenses for entering these countries. This is a non smokeing, drug free, light drinking boat.I am a pretty easy going guy I am lookiong for people of the same type I don't need a captain if you want to be a captain get your own boat please. I do like to here every ones opinions. This isnt a pleasure cruise but i want everyone to enjoy the trip so everyone needs to pull there own weight. If interested drop me a email at jnlgomes@yahoo.com
Old 18-04-2012, 13:22   #2
Marine Service Provider

Re: Looking for 1 to 2 crew

I got people for this trip thanks!

Tags
crew