I'm currently living in Berlin, Germany
. I'm planning to head
home soon (San Francisco, California!) but am looking for the most creative, life-changing way to do it.
What I need:
1. A crew position on your lovely boat
, departing from anywhere from Europe/SE Asia
, any time before September.
2. To land in California
What I can offer:
1. I can definitely pull my weight $$$$$$wise.
2. I have minimal sailing experience (does a cruise
to Ensenada count?) but LOTS of enthusiasm and a true willingness to learn. My hero is John Fairfax
3. I have an awesome sense of humor
, am pretty neat, healthy and in shape, and could probably beat you at any card game
Who I am:
1. 28 years old, female, normally works in digital media, lover of street food
, cats, and billiards.
2. US citizen with valid passport.
3. Very easy going, pretty flexible, extremely low maintenance
And lastly, you can see a snapshot of what I'm about here:
My TravBuddy profile.
Hope this helps and look forward to hearing from anyone/everyone soon!