Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-03-2011, 08:50   #1

Boat: Tahiti Ketch 32' La Grace
Send a message via Skype™ to capijohn
Licensed Captain

Hola, My name is John and I am a 32 year old Colombian National, 10+ years experience captain and crew. Currently I live aboard my sailboat In Panama and am fluent in Spanish and English. I have experience sailing monohulls, super yachts and catamarans. I have navigated through the Caribbean, Central and South America and done numerous canal crossings. I have my captains license along with many STCW qualification. I like living the island lifestyle with lots of good vibes and good surf. I am very strong deck hand, good cook, hardworking, trustworthy and grateful for all the opportunities in life. I have many great references and a resume. My schedule and location are open so just email me for more information john_david_q_p@hotmail.com. Thanks- John Quijano

Tags
captain

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: