Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-02-2012, 05:19   #1

Leewards to Virgins and Northward

Hello! We are leaving Dominica Feb 25, heading to Virgin Islands and northward... We are three on board now, need one or two more to make easy and fun. Big ship with private cabins. No drinking while underway. Must have enough experience aboard ships to realize you will be far from luxuries/internet/beauty parlors/cigarette shoppes. If you are afraid of night sailing, stay in a marina! If you love voyaging, appreciate the majesty of the open sea and skies, want to learn more and love adventure, contact me at rheasmit at gmail and be sure to check out my blog www.lexiconboats.com. Thanks for looking!
Old 08-04-2012, 09:14   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor
Re: Leewards to Virgins and Northward

For any info regarding this boat and the type of trip offered please check with me for personal reference.......I and 3 others all sailed with these people and we all jumped ship. None of us could not recommend this boat or operators to anyone.