Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 22:46   #1

Boat: 1972 Aquarius 23'
Late 2014 to anywhere. In the states.

Hello Lou here. I do so think I'll be in a position till the end of 2014 to be available. I would love to crew to anywhere to learn.

I have no sailing experance yet. This summer I am going to be playing on my first sailboat I got a 77 aquarius 23'. Other then that I am 31, male in good shape. Always have worked hard many jobs with 55 or more hours a week and some weeks with my current occupation it's 7 days and sometimes have to jump in the middle of the night to go out for a hour or 4. I'm a hard worker to put it short. I am a good cook, I am meticulous with any work I need to do, mechanically inclined, I am just shitty with networking people to people always have been. I've always had a itch to travel. I have put down over 750,000 miles in trucks, touched 47 out of the 48 states here in the pretty US. As welm have went through Canada and into Mexico during my driving, but I think it's time to stretch it to the waters.

Briefly I am just tossing this out here see what may arise for a few weeks or so trip. I am up in the north east of New Jersey. I do have a valid passport as well. I'll be in a better position come after fall to go anywhere. Who knows I hope by next winter to sign up for some spring classes as well to be getting some certifications.

Just wondering around with no destionation to be had.