Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-03-2014, 11:27   #1

Key West to Miami, then Jacksonville

Gulf 32. Young but experienced blue water crew. Husband-husband team.

Likely stopping in Miami for a day or two, then up the ICW or in the Atlantic if conditions permit.

We pay your expenses and the return trip.

We're sculptors, moving studios and home to Jacksonville.

Hoping this weekend or next week per weather. We are currently in Jacksonville and will be driving down to Key West, can pick you up.
Old 20-03-2014, 20:20   #2

Boat: 51 ft S.F. Pilot Ship (Work Boat)
Send a message via Skype™ to cptndob
Re: Key West to Miami, then Jacksonville

HELLO,
My name is Alfred, a single male in excellent physical condition who could single hand a 32 foot boat, although another hand would make the trip much more pleasurable instead of all work. I have traveled the entire Intracoastal Waterway from Key West all the way up to New York, where I was raised as a kid. I have sailed all around New England. I am very familiar with every aspect of sail or power boats up to 350ft. and as small as hobble 16's. I have also been to West End Grand Bahamas with my 35ft. Owens Sportfisherman when I lived on it back in early 80's going to college at FIT. I had an Ocean Operator's License (Coast Guard) when I ran Charter Fishing with trips out into the Gulf Stream of the Florida Atlantic trolling for Big Game Fish. I am here my 82 year old Mother in St. Augustine Shores for a visit and I am now looking out our window at the Intracoastal Waterway in front of me. Your trip goes right past where I am. I could use a Cruse and would take you up on your offer. You could meet me where I live on the way down. Please let me know either way. It sounds like an adventure. Thank You for the opportunity.
Old 21-03-2014, 12:14   #3

Re: Key West to Miami, then Jacksonville

Sent you a PM.

Tags
jacksonville, key west, miami