Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-01-2009, 05:49   #1

Italian Couple (45/47) looking for a chef / cook position in Mediterranean Sea

We are an excellent team/couple currently looking for new crew position on a sailing yacht for 3-4 weeks - summer 2009 (in Mediterranean Sea).
Are you interested an Italian excellent chef? Contact us!!!

I am 45 years, excellent Italian chef and baker and my husband is 47 years. We are Italian and based in Italy. Mother tongue: italian; I speak English (medium level).
We are looking for an unpaid crew position to anywhere (preferably in Mediterranean Sea for 3-4 weeks during summer 2009)! ... We have just a couple months sailing experience (Mediterranean Sea). We are easy-learning and highly motivated. We like to meet and work together with different people. I am an Italian excellent cook, experienced at cooking on board a sailing yacht. I love working with vegetables, cereals, pulses and cheese, leaving meat and fish for more traditional Italian dishes, proposed following the local "seasonal calendar", part of my family's heritage.
I wish to work as a cook or chef on a sailingboat because I believe it is an ideal job for a person like me. It appears to combine all of my loves and interests. I prepare fresh baked breads, fresh made pizza and pasta, toppings, sauces and pastries daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
We have computer experience in multiple software applications both MAC and PC. My husband is talented with tools (carpentry and mechanics) and a good cabin boy.
We love good company, helping eachother, working in aTeam, taking responsibility all together for everybody on board. Working but also having fun. We think we are good Team players.
We are athletic and good sense of humor and we are searching for a fun trip!
Looking forward to sail with you. Contact us....

Tags
chef