Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-04-2015, 01:25   #1

Boat: Spencer 35
Indonesian Cruise - Komodo/Sulaweisii/Bali

Looking for crew to join me for a month or more for a cruise from the Komodo Islands to SW Sulaweisi then onward towards Bali (arriving there by mid-June) with various stops along the way. This will be cruising, not hard core sailing - I am looking forward to shoreside explorations, snorkelling and some sightseeing along the way.

I am hoping for someone with a positive attitude and sense of humour, as much, or maybe more, than sailing skill or experience .... there will some overnight passages to be made, but mostly we will be spending nights at anchor. As I said previously, this will be about going slow and smelling roses ......., lots of stops and opportunity to see new places.

The boat is a Spencer 35 - she is sound and well equipped. The skipper (me) and her have sailed over 70,000 miles together so both are well seasoned.

I am currently in Labuan Bajo, by Komodo National Park. Expect to leave here by the beginning of May for Sulaweisi. Cheap flights here from Bali of you wish to join me.

PM me on this site and we can connect via email and find out more.

J
Old 10-05-2015, 11:11   #2

Re: Indonesian Cruise - Komodo/Sulaweisii/Bali

Hello J,

I will be in Indonesia from beg July to beg Sept.
I have recreational sailing exp, love being on the sea, intelligent conversation, good food, snorkeling n quiet times reading.

I'm 53, non smoker, light drinker and work as a nurse.

If any of the above fits with your plans please contact me rinimann@gmail.com

Cheers Rini
Old 16-05-2015, 03:21   #3

hey im an experienced sailer kickbacker and maxxer outer im currently in cambodia headed to bangkok if i could join the trip asap id fly n hop down that way im very lax and well packed a backpacker and an aspiring surfer

apparatus.status@gmail.com

may 2015
Old 16-05-2015, 21:32   #4

Hi Skipper
Have read your post and wondering if you are still looking for crew?
Living in Ubud Bali and would like to spend some time on the water.
Easy going, positive, happy...
Sailing novice so keen to learn.
Have spent time at sea working on Pearl farm out of Broome.
Available immediately.
Thanks for reading.
Regards Scot
+62 812 366 40203

Quote:
Originally Posted by haulback View Post
Looking for crew to join me for a month or more for a cruise from the Komodo Islands to SW Sulaweisi then onward towards Bali (arriving there by mid-June) with various stops along the way. This will be cruising, not hard core sailing - I am looking forward to shoreside explorations, snorkelling and some sightseeing along the way.

I am hoping for someone with a positive attitude and sense of humour, as much, or maybe more, than sailing skill or experience .... there will some overnight passages to be made, but mostly we will be spending nights at anchor. As I said previously, this will be about going slow and smelling roses ......., lots of stops and opportunity to see new places.

The boat is a Spencer 35 - she is sound and well equipped. The skipper (me) and her have sailed over 70,000 miles together so both are well seasoned.

I am currently in Labuan Bajo, by Komodo National Park. Expect to leave here by the beginning of May for Sulaweisi. Cheap flights here from Bali of you wish to join me.

PM me on this site and we can connect via email and find out more.

J
Old 23-05-2015, 22:56   #5

Hi mate
Sounds like a dream come true, getting on a sailboat that is. I've been working on a spanner crabbing boat for the past few months and am tired of the high intensity lifestyle, my next stop was gojng to be Indonesia, seeing it by sea would be fair . If Ya haven't found a match give me a shout! You can check out my website to find out more about me timsussmann.weebly.com... Cheers!

Tags
cruise, Indonesia