Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 03:54   #1

Indonesia/Thailand

Presently in Bali, over the next few months i will require 1 or 2 crew, initially for passages in Indonesia based out of Bali, we will then be making our way to Phuket early December.

Ideally looking for experienced easy going non smoker, you will be required to assist with steering watch, cooking and having fun. Most of the time we will stop along the way to avoid fatigue and keep it fun.

The boat is a very comfortable Catana 50, (50' catamaran) equipped with scuba gear, paddle board, kayak, kite surf gear, fishing gear etc.

Provisions are covered by boat. There may be a small salary available depending on capabilities.

I am the skipper: 45 year old male.
The owner and his wife will occasionally join on passages but prefers to have me do the longer runs. While the owner is on board you may be required to find alternative accommodation.

Please send your CV and current photo to:

jay.verite@gmail.com

fair winds and calm seas

Jay
While under way i run a dry boat, drinkers need not apply.
Old 20-09-2012, 04:10   #2

Re: Indonesia/Thailand

I would love to have joined for the trip but am back in Australia replenishing my cruising funds. I have a small yacht based in Langkawi, Malaysia and love sailing in that region.

My reason for writing is more to advise any applicants that any alternative accommodation that may be required is very very cheap especially in Indonesia, but even Malaysia and Thailand on this passage.

Enjoy the trip.
Old 20-09-2012, 05:02   #3

Hi Jay,
i emailed you my CV.
Sherrin
Old 14-11-2012, 22:19   #4

Boat: Lightwave 45 sports catamaran

Hi, Would you be looking for any crew in January? I own my own 46'monohull in sydney and am looking for some asian sailing with a friend who is very experieced in world sailing
cheers
Heather
Old 24-11-2012, 13:35   #5

Good day!

I have 3 years experience working on veriouse positions on a ship. I have worked as a pot washer, assistant stewart, able seaman and MateDeckhand. I am a fast learner and I’m willing to tackle any thing that comes up in a professional manner.I graduated Ukraine Marine College in 2009 and now,I’m stady in Odessa National Marine Academy .
I'm interested a full time position. I'm a very serious seaman.If you give me opportunity I will prove myself to you,becouse I want to grow with the company and grow professionaly.
My salary expectations are open, but I will prove to you that I will become a valuable asset to the company and I hope you will reward my work.
Certificate of Competency: OOW Unlimited(valid:02/10/2014)
All Certificates for: Officer in charge of a navigation watch on ships of 500 gross tonnage or more: Navigator regarding STCW 95.Qualified in accordance with the provisions of regulation II/1..
Current Location - FT LOUDERDALE , Neptune Grope Crew House SE,21 str.
Visas: C1/D,B1B2, Australian
Mob: 706 305 5603

Sincerely yours,
Lebedynskyy Mykyta
Mob: (706)305 5603
Email: Neket_@mail.ru
Old 22-12-2012, 00:59   #6

Hi Jay,
Did you make it to thailand?

Are you continuing from here? Need crew?
Thanks,
Andrew
Old 23-12-2012, 23:51   #7
Marine Service Provider

Send a message via Yahoo to cptn.km

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay67 View Post
Presently in Bali, over the next few months i will require 1 or 2 crew, initially for passages in Indonesia based out of Bali, we will then be making our way to Phuket early December.

Ideally looking for experienced easy going non smoker, you will be required to assist with steering watch, cooking and having fun. Most of the time we will stop along the way to avoid fatigue and keep it fun.

The boat is a very comfortable Catana 50, (50' catamaran) equipped with scuba gear, paddle board, kayak, kite surf gear, fishing gear etc.

Provisions are covered by boat. There may be a small salary available depending on capabilities.

I am the skipper: 45 year old male.
The owner and his wife will occasionally join on passages but prefers to have me do the longer runs. While the owner is on board you may be required to find alternative accommodation.

Please send your CV and current photo to:

jay.verite@gmail.com

fair winds and calm seas

Jay
While under way i run a dry boat, drinkers need not apply.
i interest
facebook : captain km

gmail : cptn.km

yahoo messenger : boom1921@yahoo.com

mobile : +989171063872
Old 07-02-2013, 20:56   #8

Boat: Lightwave 45 sports catamaran

Hi, are you still looking for crew as David and I may be interested. You can check out my profile. If not I wish you safe sailing, cheers Heather
Old 08-02-2013, 01:23   #9
Marine Service Provider

Send a message via Yahoo to cptn.km

thanks about your kindly answer , but i am still crew and looking for job ,if appeared anything please notify me .