Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2014, 15:00   #1

Boat: Hunter 34'
Hunter 34' at Ponce Puerto Rico going to Galveston

I have a 1983 Hunter 34' in Ponce, Puerto Rico that I need to sail to Galveston Texas beginning in the next few weeks. I am personally inexperienced and 75 year old (in good shape) and would like to crew but I obviously need expert help with the boat. I will pay all expenses, probably including the flight to PR, but would like to find at least one qualified sailor who will make the trip for modest compensation.

I can probably count on additional crew members who will sail legs of the journey so I can probably get by with one person who knows what he is doing.

The boat was sailed from Hollywood FL in February by way of several of the islands to it current location. It is good shape and has adequate equipment such as depth finder, autopilot, radios, etc The navigation would probalby rely on iPad software and a blue tooth GPS.

Anyone have any ideas or want to help make this trip a success?

Send me an email if you have an interest.

Tags
hunter, Puerto Rico