Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 14:12   #1

Boat: Gulfstar CSY 50
Honduras, Mexico, Cayman Islands, Jamaica and Aruba

Hi,

Two brothers 32 and 26 sailing on a 54 foot Gulf Star CSY 50 seek I more member of crew to join us on an epic adventure. Captain is RYA Yachtmaster Offshore and 1st mate is one hell of a chef. Ideally looking for someone with mechanical or electrical background to help out with maintenance on board. Sailing at a relaxed pace and taking in activities as we go. We're both very sociable and like to party and have parties on board. Looking for someone like minded. This isn't a paid position but happy to pay living expenses in return for repairs and work done to the vessel. A great way to see the world, earn miles and experience and have fun at the same time without the pressure of a delivery! Currently based in Utila in Honduras, heading to Mexico later in the month. See pictures at Gypsymothuk on Facebook.
Old 02-04-2014, 15:22   #2

Re: Honduras, Mexico, Cayman Islands, Jamaica and Aruba

EditI have substantial experience in the tourism industry working in a number of different countries.
I am a professional dive guide, I have been working in the last 10 year in a number of different country.

I am not mechanic but if in the next future you will look for a help on the boat during your trip, please contact me. Will be great be part of your team and follow your route..
I'm experienced with life at sea and I am familiar with watch keeping and navigation. I like to provision, cook and help out with whatever needs doing.

At the present time I am in Los Angeles, but I am based in Isla Mujeres, Mexico. I am planning to go back in a couple of weeks.
Which planes do you have for Mexico ?

Cheers
Eleonora

Tags
Aruba, Cayman Islands, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico