Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2012, 09:30   #1

Helene and Andre Boning

sailing from bahamas to dominicaanse republiek then to bermuda and from bermuda to azores looking for for somebody male or female to sail with us we are 53 and 50 on a 42 ketch out of 1976 with new electronics and new engine we are easy going and have also a litlle jack rusell on board (dog female) the time frame is to be at the azores end of may i am from the netherlands my wife is from finland need a set of extra hands fast we are on the moment on the berry islands bahamas
Old 09-01-2012, 11:04   #2

Re: helene and andre boning

Hello Helene and Andre,

I am a 66 year old semi-retired child psychiatrist with 35 years of sailing experience. I have a 1948 wood 26' Falmouth Cutter sailed off Vancouver Island, mostly in the Gulf and San Juan Islands and the Strait of Georgia.
I have always wanted to sail the area you have in mind. Let's start a
conversation!

John E. Gordon, M.D.
Old 09-01-2012, 15:05   #3

hello john i am andre in 2 months i become 50 and i live in the netherlands my wife is 53 and she is from finland then we have vibi on board thats a 10 pound little jack russel we travel on a low budget on the moment we are in port on the berry islands bahamas great harbour cay marina my email is fcigroup "at" live "dot" nl my profession was working by a bank on the money markets lost my job in 2008 because bank went down now we are sailing we where working on this boat 2 years in saint augustine fl stil need to place a few winches want to do that in the domenican there''s a brand new enigine on board 75 hp yanmar en all electrics are new plus all electronics are new to we are not in a hurry
Old 09-01-2012, 15:42   #4

ima 24 yr old female in wpb florida and im trying to get some good old experience living at sea.
Old 09-01-2012, 15:56   #5

we are not experienced its oure first time you stil want to come ? oure email is fcigroup@live.nl