Some mechanical issues and weather
has delayed our departure from the Chesapeake. We are holed up In Deltavile, VA, some 40 miles from Hampton. Due to this 2 crew members exceeded the time they could get away and have had to leave. I could use one or two hardy members now who have East Coast offshore
Call me if you meet those requirements and would like to lend a hand for a few days.