Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2015, 06:12   #1

Boat: aluminium twin keel, Laurent Giles, 62 foot
Grenada

Hello, in Grenada right now and could do with extra crew untill March 6 and possibly longer.

Pm me with a small cv for details.

Fair winds

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 13-02-2015, 07:57   #2

Re: Grenada

When I attempted a PM the following message was returned, so I have replied here.

heintje23 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hello,

I have been sailing my whole life, spending approximately 250 nights aboard.I have owned a Fuji 34 that I sailed on the New England coast and a St. Francis 44 catamaran that I sailed in the Bahamas and the Florida Keys.I have also chartered a number of times in Florida and the BVI’s.

My wife and I started a business that we owned for the last 12 years, which has seriously limited our time on the water.We sold the business and plan to purchase a boat for extended, live-aboard cruising.My wife is working on a final project through March, so I have time to sharpen my somewhat rusty skills.I do need to be back in Maine by the end of March.

I am 53 yo.I am very easy going, health and neat.Non-smoker, very light drinker, no drugs.I am not a picky eater, but consequently, I am not much of a cook.I don’t mind being relegated to clean up.

If you think I would fit with your plans, please send me an email.

Thank you,
Eric Boutiette
eboutiette at gmail dot com
Old 04-03-2015, 15:18   #3

Re: Grenada

Hello

My name is Alberto. I'm 37, from south of Spain, a photographer and adventurer guy.

I came from Canary Islands to Guadeloupe, in a sailing boat, few weeks ago. It was my first sailing experience.

Now ... I'm looking for a boat to sail in the Caribbean Sea. I would like to find a boat to sailing between the islands.

My final destination is Cuba, so it will be amazing if you go in this direction, but also any lift to the north is welcome.

I have some experience, so I could help you to sail, cleaning, cooking, watchkeeping, deckhand, etc... I love to meet people. I also love traveling, to discover new places and cultures. I love reading, also to have a nice chat with friends. I play guitar, I'm learning trumpet.

Are you still looking for a crew? If you are interested feel free to contact to me.

Thanks Best Regards!

Alberto González

jagvega at yahoo dot es

0034 627 82 84 26 (only whatsapp)

Tags
Grenada