Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 08:09   #1

Boat: fountaine pajot athena 38
Ft Pierce, Fl. to Delaware

Need one or two crew for a Gemini cat, ft. pierce to delaware at end of april for approximately 10 days Call nine four one-524-0541
Old 16-04-2014, 19:33   #2

Boat: 51 ft S.F. Pilot Ship (Work Boat)
Send a message via Skype™ to cptndob
Re: Ft Pierce, Fl. to Delaware

hello Ford,
This is Al who spoke with you on the phone a couple days ago. I live in St. Augustine, Fl (ICW 785 mile marker)at the moment and at other times on my 51 ft. Work boat in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently setting up the ex S.F. Bay Pilot Ship for Commercial Diving Operations and basically finishing up the Conversion into a Live Aboard / Workshop situation. I am out here frequently spending time on the Atlantic waters where I have spent my younger years. I used to run a Charter Fishing Boat many years ago trolling for Wahoo and other Big Game Fish. I have done the entire ICW with much of the Atlantic underwater and above water and I am sure that whatever experience that you are looking for with any part of your boat maintenance to moving it on the water where ever and however it needs to be moved, I would be delighted to work with you. I am responsible, honest, and no BS, but I was accused of having slight sense of humor, and they always said that they had a good adventure with me around. I hope that we can meet and do some boating. I will be at Perry Submersibles in Ft. Pierce around April 18, 2014. Al Dobkowski (cptndob@gmail.com) Have a good day.