Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-10-2012, 11:43   #1

From the Canary island to the Caribbean

Hi!I'm Francesco, I'm a 25 year old Italian guy and I'm looking for aboat to circumnavigate the world. I shall be in the Canary Islands in late October and I'm trying to find a passage to cross the Atlantic. I have experience in sailing at sea in the Med, but I've never crossed the ocean. In the summer 2012 I was a dinghy sailing instructor in Centro Velico Caprera. I'm a good cook and I have an engineering degree. I'm easygoing and clean, I don't smoke but I don't have any problem with smokers. I can help with night watch.
If you need one more crew to help sailing, please contact me!

Thanks!
Francesco
Old 26-10-2012, 15:05   #2

Re: From the Canary island to the Caribbean

Hi ,

I am looking for crew for a passage, leaving Canary Islands for Atlantic crossing to Caribbean, looking at leaving end of Nov 2012.

A 12 -14 day crossing weather permitting and also invited to spend some time on the Catamaran once we get there.

I have a new Fountaine Pajot Sanya 57, so it should be a very comfortable passage and time aboard.

I am also a Dive Master Padi and have my own underwater video gear, really interested in Videography and putting together something about my family leaving the rat race for a Sea Experience.

Email me at ozdownunder@iinet.net.au We are Australian's and living and loving life aboard and hope to talk about it some more.

Regards Terry

Tags
Caribbean