Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 07:46   #1

From Panama to South Pacific & Australia/NZ

My girlfriend, Yaz, and I are currently in Panama looking for boats and captains to crew with from here to French Polynesia and then onwards across the South Pacific to Australia or New Zealand.

We're qualified to RYA Competent Crew level and have approximately 1,500 miles and 100+ night hours logged. Our most recent trip was from Los Angeles in the US to Puerto Vallarta in Mexico where we stood 3 - 4 hour night watches alone and took charge of the majority of provisioning and cooking between us.

We're easy going and get along with everyone and anyone. Other than sailing, I'm obsessed by board sports (surfing, wakeboarding, skateboarding, surfing, etc) and Yaz loves art, photography and anything creative. We're from London where I worked in Advertising & Social Media and Yaz worked in PR & Events. We're good communicators, fast learners and any task is seen as a challenge that we must complete to our best!

If you're in need of crew from Panama, e-mail me on: tom[dot]harvey[at]me[dot]com or reply to this thread/private message me.

Thanks!

Tom & Yaz
Old 14-02-2012, 08:08   #2

Boat: Jeanneau,Sun Odyssey,47 feet
Re: From Panama to South Pacific & Australia/NZ

Hi tom and Yaz, we are looking for crew from panama to continue on into the pacific. We are a franco american family with a ten year old daughter. We left France the first of September 2011 to try and sail the world. We are currently in Puerto Rico and looking for crew to finish up the Caribbean together and then to continue on. Our boat is a 47 foot Jeanneau and we could offer a double berth with a private bath to a couple. We only ask to share expenses like food and fuel, it isn't very expensive, except if you eat ALOT. Plea
Old 14-02-2012, 08:10   #3

Boat: Jeanneau,Sun Odyssey,47 feet

Sorry my fingers slipped, here's the rest. Would you be interested in coming to Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic instead of Panama? You can mail me at eklinebibal@gmail.com
thanks, Elizabeth
Old 16-02-2012, 18:53   #4

Hi Elizabeth,

Apologies for the delayed response, there's been power shortages in Bocas Del Toro lately.

We're very much interested in the available positions so I've just sent you an e-mail to the address provided.

Speak soon,

Tom & Yaz

Tags
Australia, Panama, south pacific